Drill Bit Candle Set – GreySign in to see prices
Introducing the "Drill Bit Candle Set": Dive into the depths of design, from the industrial revolution to the primal roots of early chisels. Our set offers four distinctive drill bit candle styles: the Chisel, the Concrete, the Masonry, and the Metal drill bit. Whether you're looking for a statement piece or subtle glow, each candle is meticulously crafted from a Soy and Beeswax blend and fits a 7/8" (22mm) holder. Celebrate history and craftsmanship in every flicker.
Candle holders not included. Click here for the Drill Bit Candle Holder Set (4 pcs).
- Dimensions: Between 8" - 12" tall, 7/8" in diameter
- This set contains 4 Drill Bit Candles
- Burning time: Approximately 6-7 hours per candle
- Fits in a standard 7/8" (22mm) candle holder
- Materials: Soy and Beeswax
- Scent: These candles are unscented
- Packaging: Beautifully designed recyclable & biodegradable gift box
- Designed by Lily Lanfermeijer & Joseph Hughes
About the designers
Joseph Hughes (1986 UK) is an English visual artist and autonomous designer living in Amsterdam. He combines ready-mades, sculpture, assemblage, conceptualism, design and video to communicate his thoughts to a broader public. His work demonstrates a child-like playfulness that is simultaneously novel yet apparently obvious.
Thinking about the representation of space within a sculptural context Lily Lanfermeijer (1990 NL) often works with materials and techniques that are fairly robust themselves (wood, glass, plaster and metal shaped by hand, machine or mould) and she likes to lighten their severity by introducing other shapes that evoke a different kind of recognition.