Elements Candle - Water
Long before scientists discovered atoms, the ancient Greek mathematician Plato believed the world was made of four elements: Earth, Air, Fire, Water. He believed that four geometric shapes (now called Platonic Solids) were the building blocks of these elements. Inspired by this, Thorunn Arnadottir created our new collection called ELEMENTS. Each ELEMENTS candle is imbued with scent and color to reflect its poetry and power.
WATER weds the sultry scent of white lily to ocean breeze. With base notes of honey, amber and tonka.
Scent: White Lily & Ocean Breeze
- Scent: White Lily & Ocean Breeze
- Made from a blend of soy and beeswax
- Dimensions: 3.25 x 3.25 x 3 inches (83 x 83 x 78 mm)
- Packaging: Comes in a beautifully designed eco-friendly gift box
- Designed by Icelandic designer Thorunn Arnadottir
About the designer
Thorunn Arnadottir is the creative director and co-founder of 54°Celsius. Thorunn's multi-disciplinary work is driven by curiosity and interest in exploring everyday objects from a new perspective. She holds a MA degree in Design Products from Royal College of Arts and BA from Iceland Academy of the Arts.